Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A victory?

Your lies and your pain and your selfish heart are screaming my name; your lust, your vengeance, your hate is roaring at me. My flesh is shaking while my heart begins to drip with the deepest crimson, and I feel alone. You try and take everything I love, your fiendish acts leave me in a daze. With every victory you dart for my throat with such violence I nearly crumble from fear. You leave me deprived you and try and steal my gift for Him.

I feel my muscle tense and my fingernails dig deep into my skin while he tries to consume my will. I look for something to lift me out bed, but I have no strength left inside of me. The wind crashes through and sunders this shadow .The moonlight shines in through all the black and slowly I release my fist. I gaze above and I search in side my heart. My tears are wiped from my eyes and once again hope is all I see only because I can’t forget how much He loves me.

2 comments:

Poems of Long Ago said...

wow. intense. im not so sure of what to think about this to be honest. it is a very powerful experiances indeed.

Kenneth Alexander said...

You and your youness