Friday, October 10, 2008

Q_Q

It’s ugly and dark. The pestilence of our own making is vast. The dilemma of hate reaches far. On all sides all I see is hate and pain. I look in the eyes of the masses. Hope has evaded their sights. I see the questions of the justified linger, but are not said. I see fear and confusion, and a loss of hope. I look all around and all I see is fear and doubt. Has blight sent those I love away from me?

I can not put them on my shoulders this time, and it breaks my heart. I am helpless. I look around and all I see is despondent eyes looking to me. There is no friend to turn to and no answers to be found when surrounded by shadows. My whole life I have fought. My whole life I have fought for them, and I know I can’t fight this time. We hope for justice, but there is none, for salvation, but it is far from us. Tears bring cleansing no longer, but tears show an emblem of the wasted. I look all around and no longer see at all. Left in the dark alone all that is left is You.

2 comments:

Adam Hale said...

this is encouraging
i think i understand what your saying

Poems of Long Ago said...

there is great hope
amongst these words.
very encouraging indeed.
i believe that i understand
what you are saying as well.